Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Hank Aaron Classy hero

"I would like to offer my congratulations to Barry Bonds on becoming baseball's career home run leader," Aaron said. "It is a great accomplishment which requires longevity and determination. Throughout the past century, the home run has held a special place in baseball, and I have been privileged to hold this record for 33 of those years.

"I move over now and offer my best wishes to Barry and his family on this historical achievement. My hope today, as it was on that April evening in 1974, is that the achievement of this record will inspire others to chase their own dreams."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barry's the Man


DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS!!!

MC 44

Sally Hemings in Paris said...

If you live in the Penn State area, I suppose so.
If it is whom I think is, the team wants you to place in the over 35 wood bat tournament.....