Sunday, October 29, 2006

BOOOOOOOO

It is a good thing the Linc is an open air stadium. With next week being a BYE for the Eagles, there will be plenty of time for the stench to blow out of the stadium.

The Jacksonville offensive simply ran the ball and the Eagles defense could not contain them. The offense was well offensive.


The receivers rarely got open. When they did, they dropped four passes that were actually catchable.

I was not operating in that happy place that the Eagles would find their way to the Superbowl this year, other than as spectators. What I did expect was a professional football team to hmmmmm SHOW UP on a regular basis. Each week they are getting worse. Note to the Eagles: you were supposed to win this week.

Thank God for the BYE next week, I could use the break. I will spend my Sunday before the election doing something useful like assisting with a Democratic campaign.

No comments: