Monday, October 18, 2010

Budapest, Prague & Berlin

Budapest, Prague & Berlin it sounds like a European law firm or a big hair Eighties musical group.

The next skate, bike trip is going to cover these cities with a possible stop in Putin's Russia.

These cities were never on my bucket list, but the same team who organized the Canada trip is organizing this little adventure. Our hotels were nice and very welcoming to our eclectic group of travellers..

The group travelled well together and the drama was kept to a minimum.

My only issue with my last trip to Europe were the bathrooms. Ok, it was a big issue.

Even as a history major, my interest was our young Republic. So I know very little about this part of the world and what I know isn't exactly positive.

As I began my research, I shot my friend who invited me the following text: "Are there any black people in Prague?"

He quickly responded "Ah about the same number in Budapest."

After laughing, I figured it will be the same number in Montana.

What the hell, why not?

No comments: