Saturday, March 03, 2007

Christian Republican Annhandled by Coulter's goons

It was bad enough, Annie Coulter called John Edwards a faggot at this conservative conference, she had her boys toss a Republican Christian out of her session.

What ever did he do to little Miss Annie?

Dan Borchers is writing a book about how Ms. Coulter is actually hurting the Christian Conservative movement. My guess is Mr. Borchers' is truly a Christian Conservative.

Where I come from, the Christians honor the mantra "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." If Annie embraced this Christian concept, she would have nothing to say.

I can't wait to buy Borchers' book.

2 comments:

Lydia Cornell said...

Dan and I, both Christians coming from opposite ends of the political spectrum, are writing the book HOW TO TALK TO ANN COULTER IF YOU MUST. But I got a little gun shy after death threats and hate mail, when Coulter published my home number on her website after I wrote an article about her, questioning her unChristian behavior.

For awhile I thought we shouldn't give Ann Coulter any more attention by writng a book with her name on the title, but your post makes me think differently.

Thank you,
Lydia

Sally Hemings in Paris said...

Lydia,

I am not surprised Annie pulled such a stunt. I would love to read the finished book. However, the safety of your family is a priority.

I wish you Godspeed. Thanks for reading.

Sally