Sunday, January 28, 2007

Weekend before the Super Bowl

This is probably the the worst weekend in the world for a NFL football fan. No football. It is a bye week. UGH

Generally the last two weeks leading up to this weekend you see great football. One team advances the other goes home. Only two make it to the big event.

After the Super Bowl, you have time to go through withdraw and eventually spend your weekends doing something other than being glued to the tube.

I did spend time with family and friends like a normal person this weekend. However, I must confess when I was at home, the NFL channel was running the highlights of all of the Super Bowls. The interviews with the key players and coaches is really cool. But at times it is a painful reminder of the few appearances by my Birds.

I guess my addiction could be worse.....

No comments: