Sunday, May 25, 2008

Things I don't get.....

Let me start by giving Danica Patrick a standing ovation for competing in this very popular race. It's always cool to see ceiling breaking accomplishments. 

However, I don't simply don't get the sport. Drive left fast for an afternoon. But some of friends liken watching a baseball game to paint drying. The horrors. I digress.

A very dear friend of mine, went to college in Indiana. He and his frat brothers converge on Indianapolis to attend this event. He loves it. Ms. Patrick being drop dead gorgeous with an ability to handle a vehicle at 200 miles per hour, adds to the lure this year. He has this uncanny ability to meet sport stars, Forest Gump-like. I won't be surprised if he doesn't snag Patrick's autograph and photo.

Enjoy my friend.

No comments: