Monday, July 23, 2007

Killing is not nice

I guess I was one of the lucky ones. Me and ex actually like each other and had a sane divorce. I have watched my friends go through some pretty nasty breakups. One friend was almost run over by a Volvo. If struck by his ex, my friend surely would have been killed. His ex was just that pissed. She had a nice comfortable lifestyle and my friend was wrecking it.

Hurt feelings, rejection, embarrassment and of course money are at the core of the murder plots.

What chaps my backside is, these "nice" guys always point the finger at a black man. There is plenty of real issues in the urban community, being falsely accused of a crime is convenient piling on. The black community is put through unnecessary hell because some white guy doesn't want pay for his babies or a divorce lawyer.

Newsflash, nice guys don't kill their wives.

No comments: