Sunday, July 22, 2007

War on Sex

Bush & the neocons campaigned on bringing "dignity" back to the White House. I guess we have to agree on the definition of "dignity."

I really couldn't give a crap about Clinton & Moncia or Vitter's need to purchase sex. The sex scandals become worse when it involves a cover up or a sanctimonious hypocrite.

This mindless war on sex takes time away from the real issues: our whacked relationship with China, Iraq, Iran, affordable education, available health care, and living wage employment.

I must wonder when these women will stop the press conferences for their straying husbands?

As I posted on Suburban Guerilla's site earlier this week, my prayer is that Joe Lieberman is caught up in this mess. I get warm all over just thinking about it.

No comments: