Thursday, February 01, 2007

Stuck in the Elevator

Yesterday was the day from hell. After a lengthy client visit with one of my more challenging clients, I found myself stuck in a garage elevator with one of my employees. Not one of my hot male employees.... I guess that wasn't appropriate. I digress.

Of course the emergency call system did not work, so I called the hotel. While we waited in the very cold elevator for help, my employee's phone rang. On the other end of the line was our client.

What is so important to this misadventure, is my employee began the conversation by telling our client that we were stuck in a elevator.

The client then proceeds to drone on about an issue that my associate could not address without our computer system. Unbelievable.

I hate my clients.

After twenty minutes we were freed from our cold tomb.

BTW I am claustrophobic. God does have a sense of humor.

No comments: