Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Obama makes history

I am pleasantly surprised by my country nominating a man who looks like me as the Democratic Presidential nominee. I never in my wildest dreams thought this would occur in my lifetime. It is ironic, I did not think a white woman President was out of reach. It comes down to perspective.

The Clintons' fought a tough fight. After their collective egos heal, they need to endorse Obama.

This election made people passionate about the candidates in this primary season. An active informed citizenry is good for our country. The Clinton supporters need to be angry until this Friday, then think long and hard about supporting McCain.

We have an aging Supreme Court. Do you really want to turn the next two to three judicial appointments over to McCain? Why would you turn your granddaughter's uterus over to his conservative picks?

No further questions.........

Vote for Obama.

No comments: